Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello World

So this is blogging, eh? I'm new to it. I've already given up on the gadgets aspect. Anywho, there's a purpose behind my new-found-blogging. I'm going to Spain, Oviedo to be exact. I leave in approximately 34 hours. I'm nearly packed (whether I forgot anything or not is a different story). I have no idea what to expect in the coming three months, but I'm anxious to find out. So far I know that I'll be living with a host mom and her dog in an apartment. Also, I'll be taking Spanish courses at the local university. One more thing I know is that I have a lot more Spanish to learn and a lot less English to speak. I invite anyone and everyone to join me on this journey of upcoming adventures through the method of blogging. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment